Following the various crisis experienced since the 90s, and after a period of disarray, reflections begin to be structured around a concept of a new social project, a new paradigm whose foundations are « Harmony and Knowledge ».
The book “Decrypt, Choose and… Act” is part of this movement.
First, it tries to bridge science and humanist traditions by starting from the postulate that all human functioning is identical to that of the brain:
- Three types of behavior like three types of brains;
- A response of the brain under the effect of stimuli which trigger actions under the effect of the search for the satisfaction of personal needs;
- An evolution of the cervical system with two hemispheres, three brains including an upper brain and composed of cervical areas with specialized functions; seven fundamental values which serve as a guide or reference values and which define an evolutionary system inherent in the development of human consciousness;
- A cervical structure in six layers to compare with the cycle of any situation in six steps ;
- An operative network of neurons which according to the stages of information processing, receive or transmit information and a dynamic human development based on exchanges between the « I » and the « Me », me and the others and Me and the Universe;
- Twelve pairs of cranial nerves, symbolizing twelve possible attitudes to respond to a situation, to unite opposite values , to communicate, to exchange, to act.
Understanding the cervical model allows the understanding of human behavior, the decryption of situations, harmony with yourself and with others.
The book proposes an explanation of human behavior from the observation of the brain. It explains how to recognize at what step a situation is, what are the values at stake, what are the attitudes that it is possible to adopt, in order to have harmonious communication and evolution. This takes place through an awareness: of your behaviors, values and attitudes inherent in every human being. Consciousness of oneself, of one’s culture, of systems.
Consciousness makes it possible to decode to understand and therefore to act just, that is to say according to conscious choices. Consciousness which is inseparable from responsibility.
It is possible through the application of the grid proposed in the book to define the foundations of a new society, the society of Knowledge.